It's Kombucha Thursday at the Santa Monica headquarters of The Honest Company, which means that groups of young, stylish workers gather at communal tables in a converted toy factory to slurp fashionable fermented tea. Jessica Alba, Hollywood star and company cofounder, sits in the adjacent room. She'll join her troops shortly, but for now she's transfixed by a box of tampons that looks more like it holds an expensive candle than Kotex. "Dope!" she declares, approvingly.
- ► 2016 (24)
- How Jessica Alba Built A $1 Billion Company, And $...
- Expensive art owned by tech billionaires
- 'ARTillery' explores gun imagery, through 8/16 in ...
- Surprise! Women trump men on CEO pay
- Lost Art
- Sotheby's Unveils 100-Carat Diamond
- Picasso's Women of Algiers smashes auction record ...
- Perfect Your Sales Pitch to Convert More Customers...
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (53)
- ► 2012 (80)
- ► 2011 (249)