Monday, September 7, 2015

How to simplify your life

Question: In a world of falsely titled articles such as "5 simple steps to become an entrepreneur," it makes me wonder: Is there really anything that is truly simple that can improve my life while I run my company? Or am I stuck in chaos?

Answer: Ah, simplicity. My strategy to simplify life involves taking a look at the two ends of the spectrum: things that are non-negotiable and those I can't live without. All the stuff in the middle will make the most noise, because they involve circumstantial decision making. I don't mess with those things, but when thinking about the two ends there's no ambiguity at all. Here's a plan that will help you sort it out.

Read more.... http://www.azcentral.com/story/money/business/entrepreneurs/2015/08/24/how--simplify/32302421/

Featured Artists

Archive