Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Be smart, create a network
Napoleon Hill, one of my favorite authors, devoted 20 years of his life to studying what made people successful. His mentor, steel magnate Andrew Carnegie, helped Hill by introducing him to some of the most successful people in business, including Henry Ford, Theodore Roosevelt, Charles Schwab, John D. Rockefeller, Thomas Edison, Clarence Darrow and many others. Read more: Be smart, create a network
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (31)
- Know how to bargain confidently
- Mackay: Embrace mistakes as chances to grow
- Shark Bites | SUCCESS Magazine | Seven Success Tip...
- Business Insider: 9 Traits Of The Best Leaders
- Turn your sphere of influence into your sales forc...
- Happy Chinese New Year Of The Snake 2013!!
- Finishing the race is important
- Be smart, create a network
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2012 (80)
- ► 2011 (249)