I’ve often said the greatest mistake a person can make is to be afraid to make one.
To be successful, you must come to terms with the notion that you will make mistakes. In fact, you often need to increase your failures to become more successful. Mistakes don’t make you a failure. I always say, if you want to triple your success ratio, you might have to triple your failure rate.
Read more: Mackay: Embrace mistakes as chances to grow
- ► 2017 (17)
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (31)
- Know how to bargain confidently
- Mackay: Embrace mistakes as chances to grow
- Shark Bites | SUCCESS Magazine | Seven Success Tip...
- Business Insider: 9 Traits Of The Best Leaders
- Turn your sphere of influence into your sales forc...
- Happy Chinese New Year Of The Snake 2013!!
- Finishing the race is important
- Be smart, create a network
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2012 (80)
- ► 2011 (249)