Monday, January 28, 2013
Attitude Is Everything
by Jim Rohn The process of human change begins within us. We all have tremendous potential. We all desire good results from our efforts. Most of us are willing to work hard and to pay the price that success and happiness demand. Each of us has the ability to put our unique human potential into action and to acquire a desired result. But the one thing that determines the level of our potential—that produces the intensity of our activity and predicts the quality of the result we receive—is our attitude. Attitude determines how much of the future we are allowed to see. It decides the size of our dreams and influences our determination when we are faced with new challenges. No other person on earth has dominion over our attitude. People can affect our attitude by teaching us poor thinking habits or unintentionally misinforming us or providing us with negative sources of influence, but no one can control our attitude unless we voluntarily surrender that control.
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (31)
- What Not to Say to a Working Mom - The Huffington ...
- Attitude Is Everything
- ArtHouse: The Flaneur in London series 4 by Sebast...
- How to Communicate After a Fight – Six Easy Steps ...
- Positive thinking a lifestyle choice
- Some tips on how to make good decisions
- Let your creativity guide you
- Start Out With Good Game Plan | Latz Negotiation I...
- Vancouver student’s photo of leg reflects how wome...
- Unclaimed cash may be yours
- Following simple tips can help you succeed
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2012 (80)
- ► 2011 (249)