Saturday, January 19, 2013

Start Out With Good Game Plan | Latz Negotiation Institute

I recently asked one of the best negotiators I know – a lawyer for over 50 years – for his single most critical pearl of negotiating wisdom.

This lawyer, who happens to be my 82-year-old Dad, surprised me by saying it was something he only really focused on relatively recently. What was it? Keep a laser-like focus on your goals.

Reflecting on this, it occurred to me that this pearl is much easier said than done. In fact, almost all the strategies I teach are easier said than done. But they are crucial to increasing your likelihood of achieving better results.

So, as we start the New Year and make resolutions – almost all of which are easier said than done – here are my Top Three Negotiation Resolutions.

Read more: Start Out With Good Game Plan | Latz Negotiation Institute

Featured Artists

Archive