Saturday, January 19, 2013
Start Out With Good Game Plan | Latz Negotiation Institute
I recently asked one of the best negotiators I know – a lawyer for over 50 years – for his single most critical pearl of negotiating wisdom. This lawyer, who happens to be my 82-year-old Dad, surprised me by saying it was something he only really focused on relatively recently. What was it? Keep a laser-like focus on your goals. Reflecting on this, it occurred to me that this pearl is much easier said than done. In fact, almost all the strategies I teach are easier said than done. But they are crucial to increasing your likelihood of achieving better results. So, as we start the New Year and make resolutions – almost all of which are easier said than done – here are my Top Three Negotiation Resolutions. Read more: Start Out With Good Game Plan | Latz Negotiation Institute
- ► 2017 (17)
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (31)
- What Not to Say to a Working Mom - The Huffington ...
- Attitude Is Everything
- ArtHouse: The Flaneur in London series 4 by Sebast...
- How to Communicate After a Fight – Six Easy Steps ...
- Positive thinking a lifestyle choice
- Some tips on how to make good decisions
- Let your creativity guide you
- Start Out With Good Game Plan | Latz Negotiation I...
- Vancouver student’s photo of leg reflects how wome...
- Unclaimed cash may be yours
- Following simple tips can help you succeed
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2012 (80)
- ► 2011 (249)