Sunday, January 20, 2013
Some tips on how to make good decisions
I have felt all my life that good judgment is a critically important skill for any person to have, but especially so for those in leadership positions. Good judgment is such an important attribute that it is often listed first by employers as a required quality of job applicants. We can easily name examples of bad judgment: drug use, lax financial management, questionable choices of friends, and so on. And bad judgment usually leads to bad outcomes. Read more: Some tips on how to make good decisions
- ► 2017 (17)
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (31)
- What Not to Say to a Working Mom - The Huffington ...
- Attitude Is Everything
- ArtHouse: The Flaneur in London series 4 by Sebast...
- How to Communicate After a Fight – Six Easy Steps ...
- Positive thinking a lifestyle choice
- Some tips on how to make good decisions
- Let your creativity guide you
- Start Out With Good Game Plan | Latz Negotiation I...
- Vancouver student’s photo of leg reflects how wome...
- Unclaimed cash may be yours
- Following simple tips can help you succeed
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2012 (80)
- ► 2011 (249)