Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Positive thinking a lifestyle choice
One of life's great annoyances is the tendency of folks to ask you to perform an impossible task, list the issues they foresee and the problems that plagued previous attempts -- and then admonish you to "think positive." Wow! Does that mean you are so good that you can achieve what no one else has? Or are you being set up to fail? Because I am an eternal optimist, I prefer to believe the first premise. Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better. Read more: Positive thinking a lifestyle choice
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (31)
- What Not to Say to a Working Mom - The Huffington ...
- Attitude Is Everything
- ArtHouse: The Flaneur in London series 4 by Sebast...
- How to Communicate After a Fight – Six Easy Steps ...
- Positive thinking a lifestyle choice
- Some tips on how to make good decisions
- Let your creativity guide you
- Start Out With Good Game Plan | Latz Negotiation I...
- Vancouver student’s photo of leg reflects how wome...
- Unclaimed cash may be yours
- Following simple tips can help you succeed
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2012 (80)
- ► 2011 (249)