Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Unclaimed cash may be yours
There is about $1 billion for the taking in Arizona — and it has nothing to do with the next Powerball jackpot. The money is part of pool of unclaimed property maintained by the Arizona Department of Revenue in the names of those who lost it. Didn’t pick up a paycheck? Forgot about money left in a bank account? Owed money from a service contract? How about an uncollected security deposit? Under state law, the money is collected and protected by the state until the rightful owners claim it. Read more: Unclaimed cash may be yours
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (31)
- What Not to Say to a Working Mom - The Huffington ...
- Attitude Is Everything
- ArtHouse: The Flaneur in London series 4 by Sebast...
- How to Communicate After a Fight – Six Easy Steps ...
- Positive thinking a lifestyle choice
- Some tips on how to make good decisions
- Let your creativity guide you
- Start Out With Good Game Plan | Latz Negotiation I...
- Vancouver student’s photo of leg reflects how wome...
- Unclaimed cash may be yours
- Following simple tips can help you succeed
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2012 (80)
- ► 2011 (249)